Sunday 22 December 2013

End Of The Year Tour: a party pub crawl gone wrong

Thanks to everyone for your support and encouragement this year. I have met many wonderful people along the way, have been on some unusual and thought provoking tours and have been able to produce a number of artistic tour events of my own. And this is just the start! 2014 will see some of this work and writing going to some new places on the other side of the, or should I say my, world. 2014 will also see some new types of tours too, so plenty of challenges and, I have to hope, innovation. The Tour of All Tours is on the move! 

I was meant to round off the year with a Christmas Party Pub Crawl Tour but this did not quite happen as expected. I'll tell the story when I come round to taking it again but this time round it would have basically have turned into going clubbing with some hard drinking Aussie and Kiwi girls. Whilst it would have been a new one on me, I figured that was not the tour I wanted to end the year on so I'll be looking for an alternative tour to close things. In this sense I sometimes like to use a tour as a vehicle that helps me see things in a new perspective. We'll see what sort of tour, if any, that tour will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment